Evalina Rose and her little sister Posy Anna are the main characters of a series of children's stories that I am writing. In this blog I will share the final stages of crafting their half scale house--Honeysuckle Cottage--and the miniature stuff that will make up the settings of their stories.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Preparing For Easter

A batch of femo cookies and cakes for Easter  

Easter basket before I added the handle

Posy Anna with her Easter basket

Half scale "sugar " egg and basket

one inch scale basket that I made with embroidery thread  

half scale flowers and "sugar" eggs

one inch scale decorations

Half  scale baskets, tulips and lamb-cake 
My daughter Annabelle and I have spent the last few weeks preparing for Easter.  The above items are just a few of the products of our labor.  Check out our final products on Easter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment