Evalina Rose and her little sister Posy Anna are the main characters of a series of children's stories that I am writing. In this blog I will share the final stages of crafting their half scale house--Honeysuckle Cottage--and the miniature stuff that will make up the settings of their stories.

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Promise for New Tutorial

We are starting our February vacation tonight, and waiting for more snow to come tomorrow night.

 I love to have my children home, but I never get as much done as I hope to.

  I have a little more work to do on Violet...I hope my children will let me do it!

I have started to make a new kind of hat.  It is woven in the same manner as my baskets. I will put a tutorial for both the basket and the hat onto my bolg soon.  The flowers are made of Femo, and I will show how I made those at the same time...I am really happy with this new hat.

Violet's wedding gown.


I will also put a tutorial for the tiny shoes.

Some close-ups of  roses.

Violet's sailor outfit.




Have a wonderful weekend,

9 comments:

  1. As always nice. I love your roses and your sailing clothes. I look forward to your tutorials.
    I wish you all a wonderful holiday, then you can come out and play in the snow. So lovely

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hat too, looking forward to your tutorials.

    I just love the sailor outfit, I am sure your client is going to be very pleased with Violet and her gorgeous wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet looks stunning. Your knitting is simply wonderful. I love the hat and basket and am eagerly looking forward for your tutorials.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to the tutorials, I love your knitting projects, wish I could knit small

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hat and the basket, they go so well with the dress. Violet as a bride is gorgeous.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, your Tiny knitting just amazes me!!! Violet's wardrobe is Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little lady is looking very stylish!!! Love all the wee details you think up..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violet se ve preciosa con su nuevo vestido y sombrero!!! Me encantará seguir tus tutoriales!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a distinct style, Lucy and it is a fabulous one :)

    ReplyDelete